Sunday, April 26, 2009

A perfect baby shower!

Last weekend, my friends Katie and Stacy threw the cutest shower for Alex and me.  The decor matched her nursery theme (pink, white & black) and was a blur of polka dots and pink daisies! It couldn't have been any cuter.  
It was held at my mom's house, so we could take advantage of her beautiful (and LARGE) backyard because we ended up having nearly 30 women in attendance! Wow, did I feel loved!

Here are a few of the photos....

Before the party started...
Polka-dot tablecloths and pink daisies.....Gorgeous! :)
Katie and Stacy decorating...
A craft table set up so the guests could decorate a onesie or burpcloth...
How cute is this serving ware????

A little decoration with some cute baby clothes!
Some yummy food...

Is it a little strange that I only took photos of the sweet foods? ha!
The onesies and burpcloths came out darling...





So many gifts, it was awesome!!


What a wonderful day!  I am a lucky girl and so is Alexandra!

No comments: