Monday, April 27, 2009

One year ago.....

Yesterday, Rich and I celebrated our 1-year-anniversary.  I can't believe it has been a year since we exchanged our vows on that beautiful Maui beach.  

We spent a wonderful day together remembering and celebrating each other.  We started out the day going to meet with a photographer to take some maternity photos.  It was such a fun session, with us posing together and my belly being the center of attention.  We did the photo session on the other side of town in our old neighborhood, so since we were in the area, we found our favorite breakfast spot and had some delicious LuLu's breakfast burritos.  

I have been wanting to go to a pottery painting studio for awhile to make some decorations for Alex's nursery, and after we finished breakfast, Rich actually suggested we do that together!  I couldn't have said yes any faster, mainly because I was worried he might change his mind! :) 

Here's me in disbelief that we are actually doing this....
And here we are with our finished products....
After our pottery painting fun-fest, we enjoyed a lunch of.....Cold Stone ice cream.  Really, all of this excitement was before 1 o'clock! 

Then we came home and Rich watched some basketball playoffs while I had a little mid-afternoon nap.  After siesta, we headed to Asia de Cuba and had a delicious dinner.  

All in all, it was just a great day! We needed that time to spend with each other, especially knowing that alone time will be a precious commodity in just a couple months!

No comments: