Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Reflections

Here we are at the beginning of the new year, and as is the general custom, it's time for resolutions!

I'm not really a New Year's Resolutions type of person--I think any day of the year is a good time for reflection and goal-setting.
But, in the spirit of tradition, here are some goals for 2009:

-Have a healthy baby.

-Have a natural birth (no epidural)-if possible.

-Be a good wife to my husband, and keep my marriage happy and healthy.

-Figure out this motherhood thing that I'm clueless about!

-Spend quality time with my family and friends, even after the baby comes.

-Stay employed--or find a new job quickly if I am laid off.

-Keep up with my laundry--I had to throw that one in there for good measure!

-Be happy.

That pretty much sums it up. Now I need to go and tackle that laundry.

1 comment:

heather said...

Clueless mothers make the best mothers - starting from a blank slate of expectations is the best! At least that's what I told myself. :) Don't worry, you'll figure it out as you go along...plus, there are plenty of books to guide you along the way!

Good luck with the laundry...

And wishing you a serious "all the best" about your job!