I am turning 29 next week, so in the spirit of reflection, here are 28 things I did when I was 28:
1. Laughed and celebrated with friends.
2. Changed my hairstyle. And ate a lot of sushi.
3. Spent time with family.
4. Went to my first hockey game.
5. Dressed up for Halloween.
6. Carved our first Halloween pumpkin.
7. Got engaged!
8. Went to the zoo.
9. Held a Sushi-making party.
10. Listened to some amazing refined music.
11. Goofed around.
12. Attended my first black-tie wedding & spent quality time with my new family.
13. Got "Maui'ed."
14. Got "mugged" by a humpback whale. It was heart-stopping & beautiful.
15. Jumped into a canyon with only a helmet and a cable to support me.
16. Lost my sanity. Adopted Sadie that same day. Coincidence?
17. Had a wonderful visit with my Georgia family.