Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby updates........pink or blue????

And drum roll please..........PINK! Alexandra is going to have a little sister!

Well, for the record, I just KNEW it was a girl this time.  I would have been shocked had they seen boy parts!  Not that we wouldn't have been excited for a boy too, it's just that we knew we were going to have two girls.  And we are so thrilled!

Two girls to laugh with each other, borrow each other's clothes, tell secrets, giggle, play dress-up....(and of course, argue, fight and terrorize too!)   How exciting!

2 comments:

Lea said...

I am so excited for you to have two little girls! Hooray for sisters! (I always wanted one myself but had 3 brothers instead). :)

DebG said...

Two little girls! Why not just make it three! I did and wouldn't change a thing! Congrats!