Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We have had a great Halloween weekend.  I think we are all healthy again (knock on wood!!), and really enjoyed some wonderful family time.  I am not normally too enthusiastic about Halloween; I think it is a silly holiday and don't really go out of my way to do anything special for it.  But this year, with Alex, of course we had a lot more fun with it!

Alex was a ladybug.  She didn't cry when we put her costume on, but I definitely don't think it was her favorite outfit either.  She seemed a little confused as to why we were giggling at her, but I think she was okay with it.



Then we went to the pumpkin patch with my parents.  It was the first time I had ever been to one!  We had a great time, wheeling Alex around in a wagon.  We sat her down with the pumpkins, and she was fascinated, touching and kicking them!


When we got back, Rich and I carved up our pumpkins after Alex went to bed.  We finished off the night with a game of Scrabble.

2 comments:

Happynews said...

Love the photo combos! Hugs

Lea said...

I love the ladybug costume! So precious!