Friday, October 17, 2008

Ultrasound #1!

This has been a stressful and overwhelming week. Added onto the normal hustle and bustle of life, I have been studying for 2 midterms, worrying about my renters who canceled their lease five months early, and wondering if I will have a job in 2009. BUT.....today is our first ultrasound. So that excitement is enough to take away the stress from everything else. I can't wait to experience this! It still doesn't seem real, but I think hearing that baby's heartbeat will really make it sink in for us. :)


Update: The ultrasound went well, but we found out that our dates were a bit off. I'm only 6 weeks along instead of 9 weeks like I thought. So no heartbeat yet, but she scheduled me for a repeat ultrasound in a week so we can try again. Other than that, everything seems to be progressing well!

No comments: